To you at 20: Barbie Bomb!!

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 ulnmsb
댓글 0건 조회 2회 작성일 24-10-22 06:26

본문

My eldest daughter, who is 6 years old, will graduate from kindergarten this March and start elementary school in April.

The three years of spending more than two-thirds of her kindergarten life with COVID-19 and masks will soon be over.

As the Omicron strain spreads, the kindergarten that I have been going to and from seems to be steadily preparing for graduation, and next time the children will be making a time capsule for themselves when they are 20 years old.

So I was contacted and asked to prepare a letter for my 20-year-old child.

So I thought for the first time about what my eldest daughter will be like when she is 20 years old. She is currently 6 years old, her favorite things are Barbie, Pretty Cure, and Sumikko Gurashi lol, and we are always fighting with each other every day. With that kind of daily life in front of me, I can't imagine my daughter at all when she is 20 years old...

But that day will surely come. By that time, she will no longer call me "Mom" but will she call me "Mom"? What kind of woman will she be? Does she have dreams? Has she met good friends? ? I wonder if she will be taller than me.

Just thinking about it makes my eyes well up...

Even if you turn 20, I will be your mother until I die, and I don't think that will ever end. I have to protect you little ones every day when I call you "Mom", and I think that will definitely come to an end someday. I would like to send you, a mother in 2022, a message of encouragement to you who will live in an era I do not know. I think I should write about that.

Apparently this time capsule is not to be buried in the ground, but to be kept at home.

So I thought I would definitely keep it together with this.

A Baccarat tumbler engraved with the birth year of my eldest daughter. I rarely buy birth commemorative items because I thought that if I had too many, I would be overwhelmed (I'm too dry lol), but I bought this one. I thought I would drink alcohol with my daughter who turned 20 with this.

Actually, I also have one for the year the couple got married and one for our second daughter. A special tumbler engraved with the anniversary year of our family.

When I think about the day when we will have a toast with this in another 10 years or so (Oh? From now on, 18 years old will be adulthood, so will 18 years old be allowed to drink alcohol??), I can't believe it, but I'm looking forward to it...

I'm sure she will have a rebellious phase. I'm sure she will have a difficult time.

I've been a mother for 6 years, and I can't lie and say that I'm getting used to raising children, and I still think that I'm not good at it, but I will face my child in my own way and do my best as a mother.

~Bonus~

I was also asked to bring treasures from home to put in the time capsule. My daughter prepared these two.

Hmm, what a modern choice, isn't it? I wonder what your 20-year-old self will look like when you see it ^^

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★↓↓I'm participating in Blog Village↓↓

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.