작성자 ulDueE
댓글 0건 조회 0회 작성일 24-10-22 08:23

본문

Machine A: "I heard the manager talking about it at a meeting the other day."

Machine B: "Oh, what is it?"

Machine A: "I might have even fewer machines around August."

Machine B: "Really?"

Machine A: "You're lucky, you're popular."

Machine B: "When Senpai first came out, he was popular, but with all these SmaSlots coming out, it's going to be tough."

Machine A: "Don't say that, we're friends who are based on the same manga."

Machine B: "When the slots will be released, In the manga, I'm the junior, but in the manga, I'm the senior."

Machine A: "Even though we have the same continuation rate and set number management, why is there such a big difference...come to think of it, do you have any plans to increase the number of machines?"

Machine B: "Come to think of it, the manager said the other day that we might increase the number of machines around August."

Machine A: "It's your fault that I'm going to reduce the number of machines!!"

The other day, I was watching Toy Story at home, and I was wondering if the machine would talk like this after we left.

What are the new machines like today?

The theme is not to end with just new machines.

I've been doing this in June, but the area manager told me the other day that there won't be many new machines in July, so I'll continue with this theme.

I often look at national data, and recently the 129 version sweet pachinko machines have been good nationwide!!

On the other hand, it seems that the middle and light ones aren't so good.

I can't wait for Gundam SEED.

We'll do our best not to fall behind with the times.

And before we know it, June is almost here.

The 23rd of this month marks the 1.5th anniversary of our opening.

Another area manager will appear, plus 3 others will be working the early shift.

If you have time, please stop by.

Today, we had two managers, Koori!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.